Monday, December 26, 2011

Ho Ho Ho!

I am feeling energized and ready to take on the world after these past couple days off! Sometimes thats all you need is just a couple days to not have to worry about anything. This Christmas was really great. I loved spending time with my family and eating till the only way I could transport myself is a wheelchair or to roll!! HA. (Thats the best.) I got to lay on the floor and fall asleep in front of the fire, while we watched Christmas movies.

One of the things that kept coming up in conversations over the season, was about the meaning of Christmas. I was watching The Grinch on Christmas Day and he said something very insightful to me... He was talking about how all the Who's care about are the presents, and then when the day is done, all the presents come to him in the TRASH. I laughed at that part because inside I saw how true that was. I didn't want to be one of those people that got so caught up in the gifts, that I lost the true meaning and beauty of Christmas. The Grinch got me to look in the mirror at myself! Who knew? ;)  At the end of the season, the memories and time spent with the people you love are what you keep close to you forever. I don't mean to get all sappy, but my most enjoyable moments and memories of this Christmas were the simple ones, like laying in front of the fire and relaxing with my family.

Later this week I'm flying back down to LA. Im really excited, it seems like forever since I've been there! I have just a few days to get caught up on all my work, and then off to the sunshine for a week. New Years Eve there should be really fun.. I'm not sure what ill do yet, but I'm sure theres plenty of parties and events to get in on. With the year coming to an end, I have spent a lot of time reflecting on what I accomplished, where I need to go, and how to re direct my course in 2012. Im feeling very confident that big things are coming in 2012.

This year has been a whirlwind, but I would not take back any of it. I have become strengthened, and know now more than I have ever known. I feel empowered and inspired. I have gained more knowledge and success in this past year than I have in my entire life! God is good, and I continue to be blessed everyday. I am really pumped and excited to see what 2012 stores!

I hope you all enjoyed your holiday weekend and wish you all a great rest of 2011!

Love Always,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment